"A Full-Service Medical Supply Company"
Gericare Medical Supply, Inc. was established in 1985 to meet the medical supply needs of smaller, rural healthcare facilities. Gericare is a full-line medical supply distributor serving
healthcare facilities in Alabama, Florida, Arkansas and Missouri. Gericare also sells and services resident wandering systems, whirlpool bathing systems, furniture and equipment. We have established a reputation as
a dependable, honest, competitively priced, service – oriented medical supply distributor to our customers and vendors as well. The goal of Gericare is to provide a comprehensive program that is individually
designed to meet the unique needs of each healthcare facility so they may upgrade patient services while achieving financial savings.
Our Mission is to anticipate the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers while creating lasting relationships in the process.
OUR SERVICES AND ADVANTAGES
- Prompt delivery by Gericare trucks or UPS
- Inside Delivery by our Friendly Drivers (blue shirt guys)
- Full Selection of Products
- Competitive prices with smaller units of measure which saves money and stockroom space
- Sales/Service Representatives to call on you on a regular basis
- Medicare Part B Billing
- Online ordering www.gericaremedicalsupply.com
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- GeriSmart Ordering (Inventory Management System/Patient Charge System)
- Next Day UPS Delivery in Alabama
BECOME A CUSTOMER
Gericare requires a complete credit application. Once credit is established an order may be submitted. Credit terms are net 30 days. Past due balances are subject to a 1.5% finance charge per month.
Normal office hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Thursday and 7:30 am to 4:00 pm on Friday.
Orders placed before 12:00 noon Central Standard Time can be shipped the same day by UPS. Orders for regular truck routes are requested two days prior to delivery. Please check your packing slip for accuracy
immediately upon delivery. DO NOT SIGN UNTIL YOU INSPECT FOR DAMAGES. Please report any discrepancies or damages to our Customer Care Department immediately. Damages/discrepancies must
be reported within three business days.
- No Minimum Order.
- Delivery by our trucks on the delivery day of established routes is free freight.
- Freight charges will apply to UPS fill-in orders.
- Backorder shipments are freight free.
- UPS orders of $500 or more shipped from our warehouse on designated ship Day by regular UPS ground will be shipped freight free.
- Special orders or orders shipped directly from a manufacturer will be charged freight and any additional charges from the manufacturer.
- Orders shipped with special handling, such as next day or second day service at customer’s request will be charged freight.
- A handling charge will be added to each invoice. The handling charge may fluctuate.
Returns will not be accepted without an RMA
- Contact Customer Care to obtain an RMA. An RMA is required to insure proper credit.
- All returns must be in resalable condition and must be returned in the same unit of measure and the original packaging in which they were purchased.
- Stock items must be returned within 60 days of purchase.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns. When a return requires a UPS pickup freight charges will apply.
- Special Orders and items shipped directly from manufacturer must be returned within 30 days and will be subject to the manufacture’s return policy.
Gericare fully intends to deliver quality service to our valued customers in all areas of our business. If we have not met your expectations, please contact the Customer Care Department or Medicare Billing Department
at 1-800-552-4415. You may also contact our accreditation agency, Accreditation Commission for Health Care, at 1-919-785-1214.